This page contains all the LibreOffice Calc Tutorial grouped based on the learning curve. You can read them and grasp the concept of LibreOffice Calc
LibreOffice Calc Tutorial Index
List of articles describing the very basics of Calc and helps to understand the work area of Calc.
Workbook and Worksheet
Concept of the workbook, how to save Calc file formats to Microsoft Excel formats, view multiple workbooks together. Add, Insert, Delete, Copy, Move, Rename a Worksheet, Split, Zoom, Freeze a worksheet.
- Create, Save, Open and Close a Workbook
- Add, Insert, Delete, Copy, Move, Rename Worksheet
- Freeze and Unfreeze
- Zoom In, Zoom out
- Find, Replace
- Split a Worksheet View
Formatting a cell value to multiple ways, data and time, currency, fractions, text to numbers, numbers to text.
- Format Cells
- Delete Empty Rows
- Custom Number Format
- Convert Text to Number
- How to Enter, Display Fractions
- Date and Time
- Decimal Places
Find and Replace: Basics, find, replace, replace all, deleting blank rows.
Templates: How to use templates in LibreOffice Calc with example.
How to do basic data validation while accepting input in Calc cells.
Count and Sums
About counting and sums.
- IF, Nested IF, AND, OR, IF basics
- SUMIF and SUMIFS
- Count Characters
- Running Total
- Count Blank Non-Empty Cells
- SEARCH Text
Advanced and Misc
- Supported File Formats
- Maximum Number of Rows, Columns, Cells in LibreOffice Calc
- Calc Spreadsheet Err 502 – How to Solve
- Find empty and blank cells
- Protect Calc spreadsheet with password
- Repeat Rows Headers or Columns in Every Print Pages
If you are still looking for something else, try our search option to find out.