This beginner’s tutorial will explain how to change a Writer page orientation from Portrait to Landscape.
Table of Contents
Steps to change the page orientation in Writer (All Pages)
When you open a Writer document, the default orientation is Portrait mode for the entire document. However, you can change it to other orientations as well.
Method 1: Using the sidebar
- Open LibreOffice Writer.
- Click on Page Properties in the right toolbar.
- Under the Format section, choose the Landscape from the Orientation DropDown.
- Your page will be changed to Landscape format.
Method 2: Using the Page Style settings.
- Open LibreOffice Writer document.
- Right-click on the page and select Page Style.
- Then go to the Page tab in the settings Windows. Now, change the Orientation to Landscape.
- Note: The orientation will be applied to all the pages in the LibreOffice Writer.
This is how you can change page Orientation from Portrait to Landscape and vice versa in LibreOffice Writer. Please note that the orientation would apply to all the pages in the current document with this method.
Drop a comment below if you have any questions.