This is how you can create Stylish TextArt using Fontwork in LibreOffice
Creating artistic text or stylish text is very easy in LibreOffice. It is more often needed than you think if you are a student doing a school project or a designer.
Steps: Create Stylish TextArt in LibreOffice
- Open LibreOffice (e.g. Draw or Writer)
- From the menu, click
Insert -> Fontwork. Keyboard shortcut
ALT+I+F. Or click the FontWork icon from the standard toolbar.
- If you are using the new LibreOffice tabbed interface, you can find the FontWork option in the Insert tab.
- This would bring up below window showing available designs of stylish text.
- Select your choice and click OK. You would see your text on the canvas.
- Now edit the text (press F2) and change as per your need.
- You can also change the color and other properties of the text from the right sidebar.
This is how you can create a stylish text (aka Wordart or TextArt) in LibreOffice.