This quick guide explains how easily you can add notes to LibreOffice Impress slides.
Notes are an important part of your presentation. It provides you more ways to represent information in your presentation slides. LibreOffice Impress also has options to add notes, modify notes, and make formatting changes to notes as well. Here’s how you can do it. It’s very simple.
How to add notes in LibreOffice Impress Slides
- Open your Impress presentation slide.
- From the menu, click
View -> Notes. You can see the view area changed. The notes section is just below the slide. This is the notes view.
- To go back to the original view, click
View --> Normal.
- Now, you can write your notes as much you want. Not only that notes section is also capable of standard formatting e.g. bold, text color, etc.
- You can also change the look of your notes section from Notes master which you can access from menu,
View --> Notes Master.
- Notes master allows you to change the notes area for all slides.
- Once you have added your notes, save and from the menu click
View --> Normalto go back to normal mode.
This is how you can add notes to Impress slides.
Looking for something else?
Be an expert on LibreOffice.
Small and quality tutorials. Delivered. Thrice a week.