This beginner’s tutorial shows how to change the canvas page size with different styles in LibreOffice Draw.
Changing page size is often needed for different needs. You might want to use an A4 size for drawing, Or a bigger A3 size. Whatever the size is, LibreOffice Draw has it, and it can be easily customized.
- Open LibreOffice Draw and open a black drawing document.
- Right-click on the page canvas and select Page -> Properties Or From the menu, select Page -> Properties.
- On the opened Page Setup dialog, select the Page tab.
- In the Page tab, select your desired paper format from predefined values (e.g. A4, A3 etc.).
Or you can add Width and Height.
- If you want to change the orientation, you may choose Landscape or Portrait.
- You can set the margins as well.
- Once done, press OK.
- The selected page formatting would be applied to the canvas. Note that the same page formatting will be applied to all the pages.
That’s how you can change the page size, orientations and margins of a Draw canvas document.
What if i only want to change 1 pages properties
I am not sure whether this works. Try to create a different page style with A3 or A4 and apply it. Check here how it is done in the writer. It should work.
How do I set a custom paper size for printing? I see I can set it the original drawing, but my print options are limited. Some even say Custom User size, but I can’t find a setting